Thursday, September 1, 2011

I do not believe Luo onions

I have not released the news of supply Luo onions, I do not want released. About Ge onions, I have said a lot, so I do not want to say any more.
I do not think the release of the Ge onion supply news, he will be able to provide Luo onions. I have seen a friend posted in Sichuan supply Luo onions, I'm sure he was not able to supply a certain Ge onions, as he said Luo onion is something I do not want to say anything here.
I do not believe Luo onions, and ultimately it becomes not a Luo onions. This is not magic, guests can deceive the eye. We are guests, is to first one, and second, second, what it is, what, do not confuse the public.
Dear guests, you are looking for Luo onion it? You need to Dengqi eyes, I hope you can find the real Ge onions.
In fact, this is not only a germplasm problems, but also can supply the resources issue, Ge onion is by no means something that's ubiquitous, it is in fact very demanding on the environment, so find the onion must pay special attention to Ge Origin and production capacity.
In addition, also consider the supplier's processing capacity, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment